Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just received my new OfficeJet4650 and am stuck with

Customer Question
I just received my...

I just received my new OfficeJet4650 and am stuck with starting it. I have the printer working but can not getting it on line. I am usinf a Mac pro lap tomp

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Yess\

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I do not know how to do this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not untilI can connect to the internet

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/23/2017
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 7 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the OfficeJet 4650 printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff