Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Message pops up, paper loaded incorrectly to print, not

Customer Question
Message pops up, paper...

Message pops up, paper loaded incorrectly to print, not enough paper, I have done it a number of times, plenty of paper, what gives. also, letter (my xmas letter ready to print/copy & send, very late) the photo at the bottom on the page does not show on ready to print, I don't have the original in my mail server, it has disappeared....I sent an e-mail to the person who took it, but I don't know when she will pick it up.

Technician's Assistant: How large is the photo you're trying to attach?

Approx. 2x2" lower left of text

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to attach your photo file or send an email?

I went to office max to attempt to get copies instead but when e-mailed them with the attachments of my 2 letters, they did not receive them & I had no other way to send them...help!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The printer puts out gray lines through the photo & sketchy lines at intervals in the print throughout....thank you!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/23/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I left my laptop & printer running while out on errands, it is now almost 14230 EST & I have not received a test page yet.....can't afford the $ for the pop up offered. thx....dcw

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

I did tell you I can't afford that charge, if you charge me for it, it will bounce in my account & that will cause me a lot of money & misery to fix....please withdraw immediately....!
printer now responding & my test run is perfect, however, the photo is not there. I am going to insert a new one. I guess I will just have to wait & see if it appears in the text. it was e-mailed to me earlier today but I did not receive it....thx for your help, please do not forget to cancel that $39. charge for the remote assist, I do not want my acct to go into arrears, did not realize there was a charge or how much it was going to cost....dcw