Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a difficult time to find the person who can connect…

Customer Question
I have a difficult...

I have a difficult time to find the person who can connect my mag book air to printer. I needed to print out some sheet on music from my mag. Anyhow, How to set up and connect printer?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I do not know for sure and I am using my mag book air since I came to here in School of U of A. I think wireless. I am sorry that I do not have much knowledge about these matter. Please help me and it is very difficult for me to live without printer.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I do not think I have a printer driver soft ware? Please help me one by one from beginning. How....

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Where is the Printer Technician in my area and I live in 1150 E 8th st in Tucson 86719.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
12/23/2017
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 3 months ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What is the model of your printer ?

Also, what version of macOS are you using on your MacBook ? You can find it from the Apple menu > About This Mac

John, Computer Science Engineer