Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My hp5520 will copy and print, will print from Web, but will…

Customer Question
My hp5520 will copy...

My hp5520 will copy and print, will print from Web, but will not respond to instructions to print from home wifi devices. Thank you if you can help.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

It’s an HP5520 with all new inks installed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you, ***** ***** to get it to respond to my iPad again.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/23/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Is the HP printer connected to the wifi router and is on the wifi network?