Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We have a WF3640 printer. It prints OK in some areas but…

Customer Question
We have a WF3640...

We have a WF3640 printer. It prints OK in some areas but will be streaked in other areas. We have changed the print cartridges and that has not solved the issue.

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your WF3640?

No, it is an older printer.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No error messages. I can lift the cover.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/23/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Did you try cleaning the printhead?

A printhead is the part of the printer which puts ink on the paper.

IT looks like we will be charged $23 per month if we click on the basic plan. Is there a phone number we can get to talk with a tech?]

Please note, the SUBSCRIPTION PLAN IS NOT REQUIRED. It is OPTIONAL and you can ask a question or accept an answer without being enrolled or charged for a subscription.

You can go for one-time payment as well.

unfortunately ? It is getting late so we will try Tomorrow. Please get out of our computer.Yes it

No problem, just message me tomorrow when you're ready.

I am not on your computer right now.

Goodnight!