Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Need to sync hp officeJet 4650, all in one printer with my…

Customer Question
Need to sync hp...

Need to sync hp officeJet 4650, all in one printer with my IMAC High Sierra version10.13.2

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your OfficeJet: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireessly but will accept USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

HAVEN'T, PURCHASED 10-14-2017

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

NOTHING EXCEPT I DON'T THINK MAC CARES

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/23/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.