Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Nothing. Nothing is happening lol. It won’t acknowledge me.

Customer Question
Nothing. Nothing is happening...

Nothing. Nothing is happening lol. It won’t acknowledge me

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Cannon pixma mg3620

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

This is the first time I’ve tried using it. My mother gave it to me

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Yesterday, I believe. I’m trying to print wirelessly from my iPad.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t know if I have to do any sort of installation.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/23/2017
Technician: Mike Taylor, Technician replied 7 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please remember to rate my help today by clicking 5 stars at the top of the page before you leave the session today. Allow me a moment to look over your question.

For airprint to work the printer has to be also on WiFi and not connected by usb cable.

Your ipad and printer need to be on the same wireless network in order for them to talk to eachother.

Also have you installed the software etc into your computer?

If not here are some instructions for you to follow

Click HERE for drivers download page. It will autodetect your computer operating system. Choose the one that suits your system

Click HERE to get instructions on how to setup your printer on the wireless network if you havent already done so

Let me know if you need any more information or STILL cannot connect and ill be more than happy to help

Thanks very much, Mike