Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Print error has ocured. Print error occured when I was

Customer Question

Print error has ocured
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: print error occured when I was replacing a cartridge the machine was in position for me to do so but it suddenly went on before the cartrige was in place properly. It ran out in the middle of a printing project. It said to cancel
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: the print and turn off the machine. I did this then it said to unplug the machine from power I did this. It will not let me fix the ink cartrige in place.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 9 months ago.

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

What are the make and model of your printer?