Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a macbook and when I changed the black cartridge on…

Customer Question
I have a macbook...

I have a macbook and when I changed the black cartridge on my HPEnvy 100, D410 the printer started printing in grayscale. How can I get it to print black again? The comor is fine. I have powered off and on my printer and have done everything else I found I could try, including setting the printer to factory defaults.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your D410: wirelessly or by USB?

Actually, I tried it wirelessly and cable connected to my printer.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not for a long time,but it was working fine before I changed the black cartridge.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Mac Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.*** is my email and if you can't help I need to talk to someone who can. do you think updating the drivers will help?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just what I told you.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/23/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I want a refund of the $28 I was charged for this response and the $5 deposit, since I got no timely help at all.