Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I requested a replacement coterage 210xl and recieved same,

Customer Question
I requested a replacement...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

I requested a replacement black 210xl coterage. i recieved the replacement pg-210xl coterage which does not fit.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

The 210xl has been on my printer since i bought it a couple of years ago and i just order a new one a week ago and recieved the pg-210xl today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never, don, know what an operating system is.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want a new 210xl coterage.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
i do not know what the model is
12/22/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

What are the make and model of your printer?

The model name and number should be embosseded on the front of the printer.

my printer requires a 210xl coterage and i requested it but recieved a pg-210xl which does not fit. the only other printed on my canon is pixma. i do not know if this is helpful
i think that this is a scam, i just want a 210xl black coterage to replace the improper pg210xl that i recieved as id does not fit.
i will call the company as this procedure is currupt.

I cannot find your printer from the information that you have provided. What are the make and model of your printer? I cannot properly research your issue by starting with the part numbers of your cartridges. I need to know the model number of your printer. You can find it stamped on a label located n the bottom or the rear of your printer.

This is not the manufacturer's website. You have reached Just Answer, an independent information services company. We provide technical support for computers, printers, smartphones, and consumer electronics, as well as a range of other knowledge areas.

please cancel any account that i have with your organization
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.