Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Cleaned print heads and nozzles, still not printing all

Customer Question
Cleaned print heads and...

Cleaned print heads and nozzles, still not printing all areas

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson WF 2760

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Just started, replaced print cartridge 2x

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure, it's my fathers pc

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
12/22/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

John, Computer Science Engineer