Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The printer refuses to print because the paper tray is

Customer Question
The printer refuses to...

The printer refuses to print because the paper tray is empty. In fact it is full. It is a model MX922.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Mac Book Pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX922?

One hour

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1017

Long ago. The printer has worked without a hitch for maybe 2 years

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
12/23/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hello:

John, Computer Science Engineer