Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot get it to print - only faded blue - all the

Customer Question
I cannot get it...

I cannot get it to print - only faded blue - all the cartridges are full

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

XP-420

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No error messsages and i can open the lid

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Well - i can’t remember if it was there before but i cannot see a print button on the menu - thereis copy,, print photos , scan etc.... but nothing that says print

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/22/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Since I changed my printer cartridge

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is off and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris