Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It goes into deep sleep mode and DOES NOT wake up when I…

Customer Question
It goes into deep...

It goes into deep sleep mode and DOES NOT wake up when I sent it a print job

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Mfc l2700dw

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MFCL2700DW?

BTW,, hi NAthan

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Happening for about a month -- I moved the computer and added it via a different computer -- I use windows 10 64 but and it is up to date

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Let me rephrase -- I added the printer to a different network - it is wireless and is visible to 2 printers. the same thing happens on both machines

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/22/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your device from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

I do not want to proceed with this == please refund my money to my credit card
Thanks
Tom
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.