Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer MG2520 continues to say that I have a paper jam…

Customer Question
My printer MG2520 continues...

My printer MG2520 continues to say that I have a paper jam and there is no paper jam, actually I have taken all the paper out of the feed tray as well,

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

I am using a HP computer, same one that I have been using all along, when the paper jam notice occurred the paper feeding was at a slight angle but had not fed through, I straightened it but then it would not work after that even to make a copy

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MG2520?

Just started yesterday, I did install a new cord that is longer, but right now I am using the old cord in the process of evaluation

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have not updated lately

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I believe I have given you all the information I know.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/23/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.