Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Not the printer, it's the PC6re copier. Was copying fine,

Customer Question
Not the printer, it's...

Not the printer, it's the PC6re copier. Was copying fine, but had signs of toner depletion, white stripes etc. Put in a brand new Canon A30 cartridge and now copies are almost completely black! Old cartridge back in, and it works OK again, as before. After buying an OEM cartridge I would like it to work! Please advise!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your A30?

I assume you mean "change" the A30. Last change was some time ago, not remember.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power and Volume Down buttons)?

There is no power button, just a switch, volume down button not exist.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just how I can get this NEW cartridge to work.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/22/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Several days, ever since I inserted the new cartridge.