Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm getting the "communication error has occurred" message…

Customer Question
I'm getting the "communication...

I'm getting the "communication error has occurred" message between my macbook air and canon mg5320 printer. This only started yesterday after working just fine for years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MG5320?

Since I tried to print yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I've restarted printer, mac, and wireless POC multiple times

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/22/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris