Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It stops printing way, about 25% on the print. Canon MX922.

Customer Question
It stops printing pat...

It stops printing pat way, about 25% on the print

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon MX922

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX922?

Couple of days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/22/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your print from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.