Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It says it's out of paper even thought I've loaded 4x6 photo…

Customer Question
It says it's out...

It says it's out of paper even thought I've loaded 4x6 photo paper. And it won't pick up the paper and print.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Photosmart 8250

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Off and on for a while

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Ah. Let me try that!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I will definitely need help locating the update for operating system for the printer.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/22/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.