Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to photocopy a letter from my printer to a Works

Customer Question
I need to photocopy...

I need to photocopy a letter from my printer to a Works sheet how do I do it

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Come to think of it the printer lead is connected to the back of the computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I use my printer to copy a letter already in the top of the printer to a Works file sheet

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/23/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.