Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

MY PHONE AND LAPTOP WILL NOT PRINT ALL OF A SUDDEN. THE PC…

Customer Question
HI MY PHONE AND...

HI MY PHONE AND LAPTOP WILL NOT PRINT ALL OF A SUDDEN. THE PC SAYS THE PRINTER IS NOT TURNED ON BUT IT IS. I GO TO THE PRINTER AND TRY TO REENTER WIFI INFO BUT CANT GET THE PRINTER ONLINW WIERLESS.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

THIS PROBLEM STARTED LAST FEW DAYS - PHONE IS A YEAR OLD

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

NOT IN THAT WAY - I DISCONNTED POWER BUT I WILL DO WHAT YOU STATED NOW

Technician's Assistant: After your first paid question, we offer a week's free trial membership when you can ask as many questions as you like.

I THOUGH THIS WAS FREE. WHAT DO I OWE?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/22/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please let me know the model number of your router and your printer.