Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Paper jammed very badly and can not get to it. Brothers mfc…

Customer Question
Paper jammed very badly...

Paper jammed very badly and can not get to it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Brothers mfc -8220

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MFC-8220?

Just happened yesterday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have not lately

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Does this cost for this service

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/22/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.