Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot get it to print. I have not used it in a couple of…

Customer Question
I cannot get it...

I cannot get it to print. I have not used it in a couple of nmonths, but cannot get to print now.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Pixma 2520

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

I have not used it a couple of months

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Probably when I first installed the printer 2 or more years ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/22/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What error are you getting?