Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cannot print from mac computer to TR 7560 printer. USB.

Customer Question
Cannot print from mac...

Cannot print from mac computer to TR 7560 printer

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Today says cannot connect printer shows busy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want to be able to print was able to print previously from computer

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/22/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.