Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just bought an4650 all-in-one series and I can't get it to…

Customer Question
I just bought an4650...

I just bought an4650 all-in-one series and I can't get it to run I have Windows 10 can you help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

4650 all-in-one series and I run window ten

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

I just bought

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I can't remmeber

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just to get it running

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/22/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

How are you connecting the printer to computer..usb cable or wifi