Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Unable to init.A7 in device window. Brother mfc-j4700w.

Customer Question
Unable to init.A7 in...

Unable to init.A7 in device window

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Brother mfc-j4700w

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MFC-J4700W?

Couple of days, it still prints, but it owuldn't let me access any 'scanner' functions

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Uhhm ,,, never . ! (lol)

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/22/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.