Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cannon mx459 can't get it out of copy mode to print. Windows…

Customer Question
Cannon mx459 can't get...

Cannon mx459 can't get it out of copy mode to print

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX459?

Happens every time I scan/copy. It won't go back to print

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/22/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 6 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Turn off the printer and unplug power cord

keep the ON button on printer pressed for 10 secs

wait for 2 mins

plug in power cord and turn on printer

let me know if it still shows in copy mode or comes to ready mode for printing