Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot seem to get the scanner to work properly, it is a…

Customer Question
I cannot seem to...

I cannot seem to get the scanner to work properly, it is a WF-2540 and was reducing the size of the image to about 3/4ths of the page, I did something earlier today, now I cannot get the second part of the scan, i.e. the save part to work.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

No

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Recently, should I do that again? How do I do that?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/22/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.