Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The printer will not print from my computer or my Ipad. I…

Customer Question
The printer will not...

The printer will not print from my computer or my Ipad

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I think wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I do not know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No only can you help me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/22/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.