Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

TM-T0II-m-566 sometimes looses Bluetooth connection while…

Customer Question
TM-T0II-m-566 sometimes looses Bluetooth...

TM-T0II-m-566 sometimes looses Bluetooth connection while printing receipt. Also sometimes prints 5 or 6 receipts instead of just 1. Running from iPad 2017

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson TM-T0II-m-566 C31CD52566

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your TM-T0II-M-566?

About 2 weeks - since I got it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

Haven't. How is that done?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but the printer is at my business and I'm at home.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/22/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.