Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I changed the Cyan ink cartridge and now my printer won't…

Customer Question
I changed the Cyan...

I changed the Cyan ink cartridge and now my printer won't work. It tells me I have two cartridges of Cyan installed. What is Wrong

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

MG5500series printer

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes I can open lid and the message is "You have two Cartridges of Same Color installed"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/22/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.