Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Iwhen i feed a document either to copy or to scan, i get a…

Customer Question
Iwhen i feed a...

Iwhen i feed a document either to copy or to scan, i get a solid dark line and lighter lines on the right side of the copy and the same on the scanned document.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson WF-3640

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF-3640?

Only a day

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Probably 5 months ago. But what does that have to do with the lines on the paper.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/22/2017
Technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

Is this only with copies and scans?