Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Just purchased the et-3700 printer. Everything has

Customer Question
Hi John, Hi John, ...

Hi John, Hi John,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hi John, my name is ***** ***** just purchased the et-3700 printer. Everything has initialized OK except when I choose the paper size and try to close the setting. It says "close", but it won't do so

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your ET-3700?

3750

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I haven't used the computer. I'm setting this up on the printer control panel

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 day by:
12/23/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.