Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Epson workforce 435 is asking for a cartridge for my

Customer Question
My Epson workforce 435...

My Epson workforce 435 is asking for a cartridge for my scanner, I put replaced all ink so far, don't know where to find cartridge for replacement

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your WorkForce?

I for a the scanner yes,

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes, I've open the scanner and then what lol

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just where can I replace my scanner cartridge, didn't know I had one

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/22/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer
Can you tell me the exact message
You are seeing?
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 6 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.