Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Canon TS9020. When I try to print from my Apple…

Customer Question
I have a Canon...

I have a Canon TS9020. When I try to print from my Apple laptop, the computer says the printer is

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your TS9020: wirelessly or by USB?

Not connected. But all power cords are connected and power is on. This is connected by computer by USB cord.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I never have. The printer is only a few months old.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The printer also stopped printing photographs from the top tray, stating that the paper size is not right.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/21/2017
Technician: Karthik, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I am awaiting a solution?

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the operating system of the apple laptop? Is it 10.12 or 10.13 or 10.10?

10.10.5

In this case we can try installing the driver for your printer. Please click on the link below for downloading the drivers: http://gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/7/0100007717/04/mcpd-mac-ts9000-18_10_0_0-ea21_3.dmg

Procedures for the download and installation

1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.

2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.

3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.

4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you