Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

New 6400DWT printer. what USB port should I use. Windows 7…

Customer Question
New 6400DWT printer. what...

New 6400DWT printer. what USB port should I use

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Windows 7 professional 8GB RAM

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 6400DWT?

Haven't bought the printer yet. I was checking on my ports. seem to have two 2.0 and no 3's

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

About 18 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That ought to be a\ll

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/21/2017
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

2.0 or 3.0 will both work, it doesn't matter to much

you need an A to B usb cable.