Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cattridge jammed in printer cp780. Desk top compac. It

Customer Question
Cattridge jammed in printer...

Cattridge jammed in printer cp780

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Desk top compac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your CP780?

It jammed months ago

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never have that I know of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/22/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.