Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My S7 phone has a message about sending messages to my

Customer Question
My S7 phone has...

My S7 phone has a message about sending messages to my printer stuck in it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

Its fast charged every night - its just come off charger this morning

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Printer error: Watercare_Bill_5391453-01_201.. printer error

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

The message header is simply! Print Spooler 09:39 only options are Cancel & Restart. which it will do neither. Nor will it Clear All

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/22/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No. I went into my service providors store and it was fixed instantly. Seems Ok for now. Thanks