Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to install my cannon printer via internet. It…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to install my cannon printer via internet. It will not accept my ip address

Technician's Assistant: What Canon model do you have?

Image

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

Imageclass mf23bn

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

We have never been able to get the printer to work. We bought it on line. I put the cd in but never got it to work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want my printer to work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/21/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.