Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Looking for printer support need to decode my password.

Customer Question
Looking for printer support...

Looking for printer support need to decode my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Sumsaung c460 need to decode my password

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your C460?

I purchased it from a company that went out off bussiness year and half

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never have

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
still waiting, can you give a time,
how log do i need to wait? I am sorry but i need to run some errands
please resond with something!!!! its almost been an hour
I will never recommed you to nobody
12/22/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

What I needed was to remove the password ***** my printer and reprogarm a password ***** I can use my iPhone and lap top it’s an Samsung C460

Do you mean the Wi-Fi password?