Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

False paper jam indication. Epson WF 3620. Several days.

Customer Question
False paper jam indication ...

False paper jam indication

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson WF 3620

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Several days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/22/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?