Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Canon MX850 printer that has stopped printing. I…

Customer Question
I have a Canon...

I have a Canon MX850 printer that has stopped printing. I can't find a Canon app for the printer in my Apple MacBook Pro list of apps, so that app must somehow have been lost or deleted. Correct? If so, how do I retrieve it and get my printer working?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?

OSX Version 10.9.5

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far to uninstall your Canon software?

The only Canon software I can find are Utilities for an EOS camera. The printer did stop a month or so ago. I had a message to unplug it, so I did and it then would scan OK but not print from the computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/22/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.