Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to know how to pay what I owe you. Need HELP. Thank…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know how to pay what I owe you. Need HELP. Thank You.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hold on, I'll get it.`

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

HP ENVOY

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I DON'T KNOW.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just to get it running is all. Thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/21/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

(I regret that I observe you are already being helped, and this is a duplicate question. Since you have observed that you have limited funds, this duplication of your question and case may be closed, I think.)

What now then?
Can I get it working or not?
They told yesterday that I could pay $3 or4 something to get it turned on.

Payment failed on your Secure Remote request. Note, again, this is a duplicate case to the one being handled by the other Expert. See

http://www.justanswer.com/printers/avvv2-need-know-pay-owe-you-need-help-thank.html

to continue with that other Expert, please.