Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It just wont print, Message :your printer needs attention,

Customer Question
It just wont print...

It just wont print, Message :your printer needs attention, go an earlier one similar , cant remember , something about it being in an emergency state, simlar wording

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Oh boy, sorry, I am very illiterate with tech stuff, Perhaps I am hard to help.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never, dont......... know how.

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I would appreciate that ......a tech walking me through would help me, walk thorough this,,I fail to understand computer language,

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
12/21/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Could you tell me the model of the printer? Is there a particular error code/number showing on the display screen on the printer itself?

John, Computer Science Engineer