Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer error 0xc19a0023 on hp 7510. I just install the

Customer Question
Printer error 0xc19a0023 on...

Printer error 0xc19a0023 on hp 7510

Technician's Assistant: Is your HP printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I just install the printer on my mac to make sure i had the most unto date software

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried cleaning the print head also, did not change anything

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
12/21/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printerfrom the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

Did that numerous times.. no difference
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Check estimated ink levels to see if any ink cartridges are critically low or empty. Ink must be available in each ink cartridge to run printhead-servicing tasks and prevent nozzles from clogging with ink.

From the home screen of the printer control panel, touch the Ink icon .

The current ink levels display.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Ink buildup or debris on the ink cartridge contacts and vents might cause an ink cartridge error.

1. Gather the following materials:

• A pin to clean any clogged vents

• A clean, lint-free cloth

• A clean, dry cotton swab

• Distilled or bottled water

CAUTION:

Do not use tap water because it might contain contaminants that can damage the printhead.

2. Turn on the printer.

3. Open the ink cartridge access door.

4. To remove the ink cartridge, press the tab on the front of the ink cartridge to release it, and then remove it.

5. Place the ink cartridges on a clean piece of paper with the ink opening pointing up.

CAUTION:

Do not leave the ink cartridges outside the printer longer than 30 minutes. Doing so can result in damage to both the printer and the ink cartridges.

6. If an orange tab is attached to any ink cartridge, remove it.

7. Examine the vent area located on top of the ink cartridge, next to the HP logo.

8. If any of the ink cartridges have clogged vents, use a pin to clean the vents.

9. Use a fresh, lightly dampened, lint-free cloth to wipe any accumulated ink and debris on the copper-colored contact on the ink cartridge.

10. Carefully reinsert one of the ink cartridges into its slot, and then push the ink cartridge down and forward until it snaps into place.

Make sure each colored dot on the ink cartridge label matches the colored dot on the carriage.

11. Run your finger along the top of the ink cartridges to make sure none of them protrude.

If any ink cartridges protrude, press down firmly until each ink cartridge snaps into place.

12. Close the ink cartridge access door.

13. Check the printer control panel display for the error message.

I did all of those things. Cannot even use the touchscreen when the error message is showing. The ink cartridges are all about 40% full. I still get the same code every time.
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Then please try to clean the print head manually using the below link.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01458034#manually_clean_PHA

Everything still results in the same printer failure .. have tried most of what u suggested except.the vent.holes.and they are.clear.
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Am sorry, then you should probably take it to a service center to fix the printer.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to give me a 5-star rating.
And thank you so much for contacting Just Answer.
You can also directly write back to me
https://www.justanswer.com/electronics/expert-suhasini/
I wish you have an awesome day ahead!

Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu