Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We had a paper jam caused by avery labels. I removed the jam…

Customer Question
We had a paper...

We had a paper jam caused by avery labels. I removed the jam and I thought the piece of label that was stuck in the roller bar. Now the paper won't feed.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Cannon MP560

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MP560?

Just recently happened

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Haven't done it since it was installed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No we just want to be able to print

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/22/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.