Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to learn how to scan using Brother MFC-J435W 3-in-1…

Customer Question
Trying to learn how...

Trying to learn how to scan using Brother MFC-J435W 3-in-1 printer. Have selected Scans from Start menu; the icon is at bottom of my computer screen. Now what do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Sorry; forgot to say: HP laptop with Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MFC-J435W?

Since I began using the HP laptop, fairly recently, Before that I had used Picasa (on an Asus laptop) to scan hundreds of photos without any problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

At this point, I can't think of anything.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/21/2017
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 6 months ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

On your PC, go to this website --> http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadlist.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=mfcj435w_us&os=10013

Download and install the 'Full Driver & Software Package"

After installing it, you will see Brother Utilities or your printer name on the desktop or in Start menu. Open it and you will see Control Center 4.

Open it and it will allow you to scan with various options.

(You can also open Control Center from Start menu)

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.