Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't get my printer to print, wireless, I don't know. it…

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my printer to print

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It looks like it is in fax mode I don't know what to do..

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/21/2017
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 6 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

When did this stop working?

Have you changed Internet providers or routers lately?

No changes,, was working ok last week.

go to start menu > control panel > devices/printers

is the printer greyed out or say offline?