Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Uninstallation successful (valid reason) ; re-install failed…

Customer Question
Uninstallation successful (valid reason)...

Uninstallation successful (valid reason) ; re-install failed as I get message> DRIVER IS IN USE.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Dell optiplex 790; runs Win 10.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your OptiPlex?

It all worked as expected until after an AUTO WIN Update then all printer stuff... i.e. wireless connect failed.. et al.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Get my printer working again, i.e. install etc.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/21/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

How are you connecting to your printer? Via a USB cable or the wireless network?

Please let me know