Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

IT DOES NOT PRINT. IT SOUNDS LIKE IT IS PRINTING BUT THE…

Customer Question
IT DOES NOT PRINT...

IT DOES NOT PRINT. IT SOUNDS LIKE IT IS PRINTING BUT THE PAPER COMES OUT BLANK.. ALSO WHEN IT COMLETELY DARK I HAVE TO UN PLUG IT AND PLUG IT AGAIN HP3830

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP3830

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

THE PRINTING 4 DAYS THE OTHER 4 WEEKS

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I DON'T KNOW

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/21/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

hp 3830

Let me know the results please

no

You wont do the instructions I have repeated twice to you now?

I can't do test send email

I do not understand your response sorry.

cancel this service

sure